The Rimlishof is located at the foot of the “Grand Ballon”, the summit of the Vosges Mountains.
140 beds and several conference rooms are available all year round. One of the conference rooms can accommodate up to 220 guests.
The center not only offers a very green and peaceful area suitable for many outdoor activities, but is also close to services found in a city, as well as being close to Germany and Switzerland.
Disabled facilities are provided in order to cater for the needs of all visitors.
It is an ideal center for any kind of stay: alone or in group, for the day or more, to be active or to rest…
WHAT WE OFFER:
– Authorized by several French authorities (“Jeunesse et Sports”, “Education Nationale” and “Maison Familiale”)
– Alternative accommodation: Campalune (suspended tent in the trees)
– Holiday camps for the disabled # Sports facilities and equipment for volleyball, basketball, Ping-Pong, mountain biking…
– Proximity to several hiking and ski trails
– School trips
– Holiday camps for children, teenagers and adults with a wide variety of themes
– Trainings for holiday camp counsellors (“BAFA”, “BAFD”)
– Childcare center for 10 children including the possibility to welcome 3 disabled children
– Temporary accommodation for asylum seekers